ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 20:46:30 -0400
Thanks, and don't forget as well to pray for me tomorrow.  God, I'm
absolutely freaked!  I don't know why this is scarin me so much, I mean,
it's just a stupid needle, why am I being so rediculous!  Big deal! one
little sting, then it's over, excuse the word, but what the heehaw is the
big deal!  I guess maybe everyone's right that I'm a major wimp!  God, I
hate to think of me going into labor!  LOL!

Chris.

Why don't you join me on chat:

MSN messenger:  [log in to unmask]
AIM:  gilland1981