ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:48:59 -0500
A watched pot never boils? Unless it is Kathy's temper with fellow
Mid-westerners hahahahaha. *ducking and running out the door now*  Just
think though, if you measure your anxiousness now, that will equate to the
gratefulness once you are  walking around in your new home. Just as you
mentioned the people god puts in our lives to make us more like him, so is
true for situations. Perhaps finding the  quality he is pointing  you
towards will ease the anxiety? Nonetheless you are getting a new home and
all anxiousness will be a smiling memory in years to come.

Brad

Brad

Kathy Du Bois wrote:
>Alright Brad,
>I'm gettin'  mighty touchy!!  Perhaps you'd better stay in that  ducked
>position while I fight off the temptation to throw things.  It's 10:30
>and still nothing!  GRRRRR!
>Kathy

>The best thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno SpeedBand!
>Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Brad

   Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back