ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 06:19:18 -0700
Hi all! we have a verbal job offer from Columbus
Georgia,  they have to do a background check before
they give Ben a written copy of the job offer.
So in the meanwhile, we are staying with a friend of
mine, God must have a sense of humor, she has five
dogs, plus my pet dog Buddy and guide dog Bowers
whomake seven, she lives in a small trailor in a
country part of Georgia about thirtymiles from
Alabama.  Dogs! everywhere! I feel as though I should
write one of those rhyming children's books or
something.   my friend also has glass angels and music
boxes, and plants and pictures all over the place.
Every empty space on tabletop or counter has something
on it,  I try and clean up, but!!!! so much stuff!!!
all the dogs get along ok, but I forgot there is also
a cat here.  Bowers isn't to impressed with her,  I
appreciate that we have somewhere to stay, but am
ready for our own place,  praying something comes up
soon,
just wanted to let you all know what was appening!
How is Carol, I haven't had much time to check eamils
lately.

God bless you all!!

Rhonda