ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 07:03:13 -0500
I ask that you people on these interconnected streets pray for my job
situation as I haven't been selling well, lately.  I wouldn't mind losing
this job, so much, if I knew that the Lord had another one for me, but jobs
are hard to get.

earlier, Phil Scovell, wrote:
>      We lived on a side street with very little traffic.
>Additionally, it was slightly sloped down and away from our
>house.  Consequently, it was a great place for riding bikes and
>sledding in the winter.
>
>      One day, when I was probably 8 years old, I walked out on to
>the street in the summer time.  I stopped just as I step into the
>road.  There was no traffic coming from either direction.  As I
>stood there, I suddenly realize that the very street I was
>standing on could take me to any place I might want to go in the
>United states.  Why?  Because the street in front of my house was
>interconnected to every street and road in America.  If I
>followed the streets, I could go anywhere.  Plus, standing on my
>street connected me to every street in the country.
>
>      Perhaps that is you today.  You are wondering just where you
>are in God.  Well, if you are born again, you are on a road that
>God built and that road interconnects through a series of life
>experiences.  Regardless of where you are, that road is taking you
>to the final destination which Jesus has prepared for us.  In
>short, you are connected to the Body of Christ all over the world
>right now.  Some people you have never met are praying for you.
>People that God has planned for you to meet one day will cross
>your street and you will become close friends.  It may seem as
>though we are lost at times, too, but the Holy Spirit is keenly
>familiar with all the twists and turns up ahead and He will direct
>your paths if you acknowledge Him throughout your journey.  He
>also knows the destination.  It isn't as far as you think.  Just
>stay on the road and look up.
>
>Phil.
>

>I Flew Kites With Jesus
>www.SafePlaceFellowship.com

John

   My girlfriend said I never listen to her, or something ...