ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
vinny samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 17:01:48 -0700
Hi Everyone,
Let me give you a status report and ask you to pray about this.  The tuner
who had said that he was leaving town, sounds like he is going to stay now.
He has been diagnosed as being by-polar, and so he can't be trusted by a lot
of people.
Anyway, he has offered, for the first time ever, to teach me how to do some
grand piano work, which I didn't have a chance to learn while I was at
school.  He is nervous because he has never tried to teach a blind person,
and I am very nervous because at least in the past, I haven't always
understood things  quickly. Basically, please pray for patience for him, and
the ability to communicate at my level, and please pray that I will be able
to understand and apply what I am going to learn.  He is such a moody
character that I am really goinhg to be praying that he will be peaceful and
calm.
This takes place tomorrow (Saturday, perhaps between 1 and 4 P.M. EDT.
Thanks for praying, I really appreciate your support in this matter.

I also need to know from the Lord if I am going to be starting this
business, because if I'm not, I can't afford to invest in all the things I
need to start it with.  And, if you have any prayers left over, pray for the
salvation and restoration of the tuner.  hHis name is Rob benedict.
Thanks again.
Love to all of you,
Vinny