ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:15:48 -0500
Hello all,
It was rather quite yesterday here on the list.
matt I am glad that things turned out much better than expected at the court
sceen yesterday. I will continue to pray for your cousins.
Kathy, Boy!  The devil has been after you but God has defended you.  Praise
Him!  I am certainly praying and praising with you.
We had a rainy and messy week end here.  Yesterday it rained all day an into
the night.  Today, however, it is sunny and relatively warm.  They are
forecasting rain over the next three days but with temps in the mid fifties.
God bless you all and know that I am here praying with and for you all.

In Him,

Ned