ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:56:40 -0600
Hi, does anyone have a recipe for a flavored tea?
We are trying to figure out how to copy this tea we tasted at a restaurant.
I think it is a raspberry tea and a friend told me that she figured they
achieved it by mixing instant tea granules with raspberry instant jello
powder?
I found the following recipe on the net but haven't tried it and besides, it
uses apricot jello mix.
Perhaps even mixing coolade and tea would do the trick?
Ingredients:
1 pound Tang orange drink mix
1 cup powder lemonade
1 cup instant tea
2-1/2 cups sugar
1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
1 cup Red Hots candy
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 small package apricot-flavored Jello gelatin

Mix together and store in plastic canister. 2 heaping teaspoons to a cup of
boiling water. Stir until Red Hots are dissolved.

Thanks,

Matt

Marriage is a covenant, not a contractual relationship.
In a contractual relationship we demand our rights and limit our
responsibilities.
Where as, in a covenant relationship, we limit our rights and assume
responsibilities.