ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 03:01:26 -0500
We watched the ball drop in Time square, and then went to sleep for a little
while.  I am awake now, and I would like to wish you all a happy new year!
here's praying for peace on earth, for our country and each one
individually, for love to increase.

This year seemed very long to me, guess it was moving and all.  I just feel
tired.
Soo, wanting this year to be better, there were good things about this year,
the main one being that I saw that God cares and knows about my situation.
Friends sent unexpected money that helped with Christmas and other expenses,
and I have friends who listen to me, and believe me, I can surely talk a
lot, or in this case write.
It helps so much just to be able to write down my feelings and have others
respond.  I am glad we can share with each other.

Rhonda