C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 07:41:47 -0800
  why should not china sign kyoto. they are the worlds
number two poluter, but, kyoto puts absolutly no
limits on them. this is an example of what is wrong
with kyoto. it puts restrictions on just a few
countrys and mainly the U.S. and lets most of the
others go scott free. why? the world environmental
movement has been co-oped by the remenants of the old
world communtist movement after it colapsed in russia
and most of east europe. the goal is not clean air,
the goal is not clean water, the goal is to damage
capitalism and as such the U.S.
  really a smart move, if you oppose them then you are
immediatly accused of wanting dirty air and wanting to
poison the water.
   i'd like to start a discussion by asking why is
greenland named grenland when it is covered by so much
ice?
   oh, by the way, global warming has been discovered
to be in effect on mars. i am awaiting some
explaination as to how the U.S.A. caused that.