C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:01:38 -0600
Kathy,

I don't want to go against your parents and brothers by giving you ideas
here, because I do know that they try their very best for you and I
respect them.  But however, what happened to the old saying "you live
and learn".  If we were to do a survey of 100 people, I'm sure we would
have at least 90 people who would say they have made foolish purchases
at sometime, but they still have their checkbooks and credit cards.  I
myself just recently got my 3rd tattoo on my arm, my mother wasn't very
pleased but I still have my checkbook and credit cards.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.anthonyarnold.net/