BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 11:49:12 -0600
Ah!!!! Haaaaa!  Its nothing to do with design, scale or construction!
Its all about land use and environmental protection!  You may need some
help determining where you can build without triggering all the nasty
stuff that happens when you appear to be threatening cute little
critter habitat.  Try the free folks first, the local government folks.
  After all they are the ones who will review the whole thing for
compliance.  If the sensitive areas are readily identified, and you
stay away from them, you can then work directly with a builder...unless
you wanted something FABULOUS.  For that you are required to get an
Architect...and an interior designer...maybe a flourist too.  Of course
you will need a new wardrobe before you meet with these people...you
may have to move too.

When Ralph shows up...make him wear a full body condom...and please
take pictures.

-jc