BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 11:22:55 -0600
I've been told by folks who profess a great fondness for me, that I
have many faults.  ( I know, its shocking, isn't it?)  One of those
many faults is that I have a tendency to challenge things that don't
make sense to me.  It does not make sense to me that it would be
required for you to have an architect stamp a bedroom addition onto
this house.  I'd suggest that you challenge it, unless you want to work
with an architect.  A good local contractor should have adequate skill
and experience to safely construct a small addition within the building
code.  You should be able to clear this up either by talking to the
local government building permit folks, or the previously mentioned
repsectable local construction professional and pillar of the
community.

Or you can accuse me of being too damned suspicious...like the
previously mentioned loved ones.

-jc