BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 15:18:50 -0600
Oh Dan!  You are so sensitive!  How about some empathy for the
architects?!  Letting people review your work will only lead to them
finding fault with it!  That's no fun!  And then you go on to suggest
that these folks might want to contribute to the design?!  Shocking.
Just out and out shocking.  Run along now.  Let us architects take care
of your problems.

-jc