BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 13:23:52 -0800
Sure, we got room if you got the big bucks.  I just don't want you all to
come up heah and try to make it just like it is down theah.  We don't plow
every time we see a few snow flakes and we get a wicked mud season in the
spring.  Oh yeah, and we do spread MANURE and, yes, it does STINK.  Boy oh
boy does that ever smell good, you can just smell the fields startin' to
grow.  Ruth