BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:19:45 -0800
> Reasonably final numbers in my race for Washtenaw County Clerk and
> Register of Deeds:
>
>            Lawrence Kestenbaum (D)  81,322  (52%)

Larry,
Sincere congratulations from your international appreciators.

The six removes of BP are now a little more complete since my gentlemanly
grandfather in Phelps, NY was once the County Clerk and would be doing
business in Pam's coffee shop if he were still doing business.

Do you register good deeds as well as bad ones.   I heard talk among the
adults of his work and deeds, and always thought my grandfather had some
involvement with Santa Clause because when we went to his big farmhouse on
Christmas, he always closed the giant roll-top desk so we could not see the
things inside.   Of course we were feeling expectant and guilty like all
good conservative Republican kids were supposed to feel, and we didn't know
how the balance of deeds for the year was going to be registered for Santa.

cp beyond the 49th in bc