BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 16:31:13 -0500
Ralph,

You're asking the wrong chemical engineer. I can tell you about the
fascinating interactions between flatting agents, organic violet and cobalt
blue, or about dispersing gold metallic pigments in clear polyurethane, but
styles of architecture are what you get paid the big bucks to know all about.
Deco is what I was told, for whatever that's worth.

Edison Coatings, Inc.
M. P. Edison
President
3 Northwest Drive