From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 17:24:17 -0400
Actually, the TM-G707 won't do cross band repeat, but can do RX on 1 band TX
on the other. and yes, the mod is out there for the yaesu 2700R, I had one
for a very short time that had the mod done, was going to use it mobile but
I didn't have the PL board for it and wasn't about to look for one, not to
mention the repeater split was a switch on the front which the way I put my
mobile, that's a pain at best so I sold it to a guy in the next town, he
didn't like it and sold it to someone else, we all got our money back in the
dealing so it was all good. I can't stand yaesu though and wouldn't get
another one.