From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:13:36 -0400
A few thoughts:

 The program menu may allow you to turn off the clock  or status bar that
may contain the clock.

Alt-spacebar and switching between maximize and restore may  help.  There is
also a size option that you set with arrow keys.  I don't know if the
program  saves this configuration, but perhaps setting it once  with sighted
help  at the right size  and saving it will  work.

As far as  Jaws, try inssert-s.   This toggles between read all, read none,
and read highlighted.   In Writelog, I have to  set it  to "none" or it will
constantly say underline, underline, underline,  as the cursor flashes.

Good luck, Steve KW3A