From:
Darrell Shandrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 10:13:51 -0700
Hi Jerry,

Since your vertical will not be ground mounted, radials will be even more
important now.  You'll want to at least have four radials tuned for a little
over a quarter-wave on the lowest frequency you intend to operate.  At
least, this is my best practical advice.  Hmmm, I think the ideal is
something like 64 radials tuned for slightly over a quarter wave for each
band...  :-)