Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 16:00:18 -0500
7bit
From:
tsayonah <[log in to unmask]>
Not to upset anyone, BUT:

Michael Raiti wrote:

> I am familiar with the Maker's Diet.  The ideas of the book are
> somewhat similar to the ideas of Weston Price.   Although he thinks
> carbs should
> be restricted he includes yeast-free naturally fermented sourdough
> breads.

"naturally fermented sourdough" is NOT yeast free.  If it was, it
wouldn't rise as it is without things like baking soda etc that raise
biscuits.  Sourdough gets the "wild" yeast as it sours.  Ask anyone who
is allergic to both bakers and brewers yeast as am I.  Some time before
paleo, I was trying to construct a diet that didn't make me sick & I
tried this "yeast-free" idea.  Then I learned why it also made me sick.

Y'know, when one fact is that off, I wonder about the rest of the
person''s opinions.  Unless he has a source for truly yeast-free
sourdough.....