Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 18:39:20 -0500
On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 12:57, Andrea Hughett wrote:

>--- freebyrd <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> What do most of you do when it comes to something
>> you used to put margarine on to eat?
>
>There are all sorts of sauces you can use if you want
>something on your food.
>
>Some people do use butter: if you can do without it,
>though, I'd avoid it until you have adjusted to eating
>paleo and are feeling good - then try it if you like
>and see if it affects how you feel.
>
>Andrea

I thought the SAD routine was putting margarine on bread.  It's not bread you are talking about, is
it Freebyrd, when you refer to 'your food'?

I put a whole avocado in my salads, or, if they are out of season, slosh about half a cup of olive oil
on and pour on any fat that has come out of the meat during grilling.  If I'm out of oil and
avocados, I put a couple of handfulls of walnuts or macadamias (15-30 full nuts) in my salads to
boost the fat content.  Generally I don't trim the fat from my meat, so that goes into the salads as
well.  Can't think where there would be a place for butter or margarine in my Paleo way of eating.

Keith