Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 12:20:00 -0600
7bit
From:
tsayonah <[log in to unmask]>
It is NOT true.  Some breeds of chickens lay white shelled eggs, some
brown, and some (Andalusian) lay various colored "Easter" eggs in shades
of blues, greens, etc.  Some people are under the mistaken impression
that the color of the shell is somehow related to the nutrient value. So
white eggs are not dyed, brown eggs are not more nutritional (altho this
wrong belief lets us get more money for the eggs laid by our Rhode
Island Red hens).

The best nutrition will be found in any color eggs that come from
ORGANICALLY RAISED FREE RANGE chickens.  These are available from folk
like us or in many health conscious stores.  If you are used to eating
average grocery store eggs, you may notice that the yolks of these eggs
are a richer more orange color.

tsayonah