Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 10:59:19 -0400
Did you go see a doctor to
 figure out if the pain even is due to arthritis and if so, how is that
determined?

     I don't know if chiropractic can be considered paleo(maybe,kinda makes
sense). I went to an upper cervical chiropractor. They specialize in
adjusting the Atlas which is just behind the TMJ. If the atlas is out it's
likely that TMJ symptoms will arise, along with just about any other pain
since the spinal cord is pinched from the top.
     Long story short,I had all the same symptoms(knee problems that a
regular Doc possibly would have recommended surgery for),
TMJ,Candida,Pain,fatigue, etc. The adjustment of my Atlas cleared my knee
problems and too many others to tell. Paleo diet has cleared just about
everything else. Also, sticking to the diet has helped my adjustments hold
better.
     I have been taking adrenal supplemetation that has helped with
Candida.Don't know why. But then others know more about eating paleo to help
with the adrenals more effectively.
Monica