Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Igor Chudov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:04:10 -0500
I recently started practicing paleo eating, and decided to give a
little intro.

I am not currently overweight. I lost 50 lbs a year ago by "eating
less and exercising more", dropped all sugar and junk food, and ate a
bit less carbs, but was not low carbing. My weight loss story is at

http://igor.chudov.com/weightloss/

My dad is a diabetic and I am not, although I am insulin resistant,
which I know by taking samples of my blood sugar.

My problem with weight maintenance is that, even though I kept weight
off, I was too hungry and food obsessed, some people can hopefully
relate to it.

About a month ago I decided to junk my daily morning slice of
sourdough bread, which helped a bit. Started reading etc, saw Ray's
post and decided to buy his book. As a result, about 3 weeks ago, I
switched to paleo style eating, which includes eating animal flesh,
eggs, nuts, and vegetables. Very minimal quantity of dairy (some
butter and cheese and maybe an ounce of milk per week), and on
fake/processed/commercial foods and no grains. I became more liberal
on fats and saturated fats.

As a result, I am much less hungry, and possibly even not
regaining. My average weekly weight moved up about 0.5 lbs since then.

For vegetables, I eat 6-7 large tomatoes per day and some cabbage,
that sort of thing. I used to eat an apple per day, but will try to do
without for a little while.

My question is, kind of, what to expect.

Will I lose more weight?(my BMI is 24, BF% perhaps 14-17%).

Will I get sick of animal flesh?

I like meat and have developed a sort of a fat craving in the latest
month, even though I always ate at least 50% of calories from fat.  I
like things like butter, fried pork fat, pemmican etc. I make my own
pemmican.

Should I still limit how much I eat?

Should I limit or change my vegetables?

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Regarding your replies, I am not some gentle soul who freaks out at
frank opinions, so, go ahead and just say what you think.