Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jerry Stegenga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 19:01:15 EDT
In a message dated 6/22/2004 2:10:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Just  curious if prior to the Steak Lover's Diet you had attempted to lose
weight  on a more varied low-carb diet?  In other words, did you ever just
try  eating 60 grams of carb from any carb foods per day plus unlimited  fat
& protein?

Yes, I tried 30 gm. CHO and couldn't lose or get into ketosis. I am now  into
my third week of 0 gm. CHO and am holding steady on weight but am still not
showing major ketosis. I feel fine. JerrySteg