Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 09:16:16 -0500
>Alan Jones: Whenever I have an afternoon snack (not that often these days) it's my first choice

Hi Alan.  Spent the first six years of my life in Garland, Texas before moving over to Lake Highlands.

I can't "snack" on these bars.  At least not an entire one.  They're just too filling for me.  One in the morning fills me up until about 2pm or so.  If I have another then, I'll have to skip normal dinnertime and snack on say an apple or a little pork rinds in almond butter.