Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 15:00:43 -0600
Have you looked into cleansing with colonics and/or an overgrowth of
candida? It may seem odd that an overgrowth of candida would cause
arthritis, but if candida gets systemic and can virtually cause problems in
any part of your body because it will be circulated by your blood. It took
me a while to figure out where all my weird symptoms (positive ANA blood
test, abdominal distention, water retention, and lower back after eating,
foggy thinking to put it mildly and more) were coming from and I finally
figured it out. I have parasites and candida albicans. It didn't matter how
strict I was on paleo I saw small to no improvements and when I did allow
myself a treat like a glass of wine or a low carb tortilla, I suffered the
next day.

Anyway, do some searches on candida, find a good colonic irrigationist who
has at least 5 years experience, uses disposable equipment and filtered
water, and ideally one who does internal cleanse/ fast programs and has a
good knowledge of nutrition. The one I found knows all about metabolic
typing and I did a one week cleanse/'fast' with him after which I felt so
much better.

It's worth looking into.