Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Nicole Rendezvous <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 02:33:32 -0500
I am wondering how much people eat.  My body mass index is 20 meaning I am
normal, slim.  However, I eat enough for two.  I regularly consume more
than 3000 calories per day.  My weight is stable, but eating this much is
a pain and concerns me.  At the end of the day, my stomach is bloated from
having consumed so much food.  I only eat when I am really hungry, but
geez, I have never met anyone that eats as much as I do.  I've read about
poeple who have extended their lifespan through calorie reduction- for me
a calorie reduction would be 2500 per day!  Since I've gone Paleo, it
seems I am eating even more often- this is getting expensive.  Right now,
I am lactating and weight training so this contributes to more energy
needs, but I've always eaten quite a bit.  I would like to try a short
fast after I finish nursing my baby if I can stand it.