Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 16:51:30 +1100
Thank you for those links Keith. I have never tried Kangaroo mainly because
it's not kosher, but that is becoming less of an issue as my concepts of
health change and evolve. Secondly it is hard to source here in Geelong.

I may have to bite the bullet and try some as a viable paleo option.

How do you find 'roo' meat in terms of satiety, given that it is so lean?

Leonie