Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 10:19:47 -0500
>By the way, last night I bought some $30 buck Norwegian Cod Liver Oil
>(pharmaceutical grade) in bottle form and will start taking a spoonful a

More precisely the oils are from fish caught in Arctic Norway and the
manufacturer is Nordic Naturals located in the States founded by a Norwegian
immigrant. The product is free from any contaminants including heavy metals
although it is distilled (which concerns me, though).

On the website they state;

Each teaspoon provides:
DHA: 700 mg  Vitamin A: 875-1950 IU
EPA: 450 mg Vitamin D: 0-40 IU