Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:58:49 +0900
From:
Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
On Thursday, March 11, 2004, at 08:33  AM, Kristina Carlton wrote:

> Anyway, I am on week 3 of an 8-week anti-parasitic program and I guess

Giardia is no fun. I have had it a few times, when I lived in rural
Latin America. The usual source is dirty water. It did not take that
long to clear up with meds, a week as I recall. Have your water tested
for e-coli, which indicates the level of filth in the water.

The medicine for giardia is strong stuff, which may be why you are
having other troubles like candida. Actually, the symptoms are very
similar, the bad gas and all, so it would be hard to pin down the
cause, one or the other or both. I would suggest getting the giardia
cleared up, and once you are off the drugs for that see if the other
things don't get better.

By the way, papayas are a good food to help clear up internal
parasites. eat some of the seeds along with the flesh.