Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Nicole Rendezvous <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:24:28 -0500
I just read an article about a doctor from the past, Price, who wrote
about the importance of animal protein.  He stated that he noticed that
groups untouched by western civ'n had wide faces and naturally straight
teeth.  Does this mean that so many people need braces due to nutritional
deficits?  My husband is the one with the narrower face and yet he has
naturally straight teeth.  My wider face still needed braces.