Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:58:47 -0500
7bit
From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
1. The smaller the fish, usually the shorter its life and the fewer
toxins I would think.

2. Fish caught in deeper, colder and more remote areas should have fewer
toxins, all other things being equal.

For this reason, since I want to eat fish, I eat canned sardines from
Norway almost every day. I rarely eat tuna anymore.

--Richard