ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:41:09 -0400
Hi Pat,
No, I'm not cooking meals for the guys yet, but partially, that is
because they aren't here for very long.  The guy with the excavator came
by himself and broke the job up over two days, but only about 2 hours at
a time.  this next crew took about two hours yesterday to place the molds
and about 2 hours this morning to work with the cement.  It's drying
nicely by the way.  It stopped drizzling about an hour after they left
and the sun has been shining since then, but it isn't getting too hot.  I
just figure that God is watching over the project.  At least it's
started.  I can't ask for any more than that.
Kathy

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!