ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 14:15:25 -0400
Kathy, you weren't the only one being quiet, including me.  Smile
Boy, your weekends are filled, aren't they?  I'll bet you do just fine at
the keyboard, and the congregation is blessed in singing to the music
coming forth!

Your daughter Lizzie is doing a good thing, isn't she?  Serving without pay
is extra pleasing to the Lord, but I'll bet she's having fun enjoying many
of the camping activities, too.

Awwwww, too bad about the parade being rained on!  It poured here most of
the day too, with the sun shining in the evening so I could get my daily
walk in.  Smile

It must be a bit discouraging to a pastor when he has presented the Word of
God in power, and not seeing evidence of any response.  However, God's Word
never returns to Him void, so in the hearts of those convicted and
convinced, He is doing the work that He intends for each one.

You say you don't know why nobody else is talking this weekend.  My excuse
is that I am so cold I can hardly get my fingers going over the
keyboard.  Sure doesn't feel as though it's amost July, does it?

Thanks for sharing your weekend with us, Kathy.  I've been blessed!

Love,
Helen