ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 03:54:47 -0600
Yess Ned.  I too enjjoy athe sssolitudeeee  and dwonder of the earle
morning.  Though I didnnn't plan to be up quiite this early.  Need to get
the coffee going.  Like prayingg early and spend timmmme in the 'Word too.

Kathy probably dremmpt of shovels and picks, and heavy machhinery, not
having those visions of sugar plummbs dancinngg in her ehead like is
suppoosed to happen a Christmus.

Vicki