ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:42:12 -0400
Phil, that's a great testimony!!  I needed to read your uplifting thoughts
in this post today, reminding me of the promises of God that He will bless
our obedience to Him.  1Sa 15:22  And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great
delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the
LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat
of rams.

Helen