Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:24:29 -0400
Hi Everyone;

Some of the controllers in my area do announce the pl tone.

It is not an accessibility issue.

Anyone who thinks this is an accessibility issue should examine there own
attitude.

Just like that individual who was complaining about the paperwork for
HANDIHAMS.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389

PS. Let me know if you need a crying towel, I'll be happy to send you one.