AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
phoenixl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 19:41:33 -0700
Hi,

People in Berkeley have asked me to look into the accessibility of
equipment used by library patrons to check out their books.  I've only
seen one device type by 3M and the accessibility for visually impaired
people and people with arm/hand problems was pretty abysmal.  The
impression I'm getting is that no one is telling the manufacturers that
the equipment needs to be accessible.  Is this an accurate impression?
How can manufacturers be informed of the need for this type of equipment
to be accessible?

Thanks,
Scott

Check out EASI New Synchronous Clinics:
http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi
Online courses  and Clinics http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
Check the EASI Library Web http://www.rit.edu/~easi/lib.htm

>>> Error in line 8 of AXSLIB-L.MAILTPL: unknown formatting command <<<