From:
Aggi-Rose Reddin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aggi-Rose Reddin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:03:06 -0500

My apologies for the delay in posting this! I had 14 helpful replies to my
query,plus one that was definitely not helpful so I simply deleted it
[guess that lister was having a bad day as it was the same person who sent
the unhelpful reply to my other query.]

The concensus is that occult [microscopic] blood is very common in people
with CD, especially when one is having a reaction.Listers sent references
to 3 articles/websites which were helpful:
1. http://www.celiac.com for the review of Dr. Fine's study of the issue
2. American Family Physicians: A New View of Occult and Obscure
Gastrointestinal Bleeding http://aafp.org/afp/20040215/875.html
3. http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/start

I can now relax about this part of my son's difficulties, at least! Thanks
to everyone who responded! Cheers. Aggi-Rose