From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:19:10 -0400

Several weeks (months??) ago, I requested some detailed info from Panera
Bread about their menu items.  It's been so long, that I forgot I had
written them!  I finally got a reply from them - although they still haven't
answered my specific questions.  :)

It's worth noting that the change to their web site she mentions below is
quite significant.  They list all ingredients for items on thier menu - and
if it contains gluten they will say so!

Go to:
http://www.panerabread.com/
Click on Menu Nutrition (it's on the left hand side - *very* hard to read)
Select a category of food - most of their gf menu items are under Soups,
Salads, or Beverages.
Select a menu item.

A pop up window will appear with nutritional info like calories and fat --
Also a complete list of ingredients.

Dawn