From:
Jill Bellissimo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 02:47:41 EDT

Thank you to everyone who responded.  I really appreciate your help/info.
For those of you who were interested in the answers I received, here's a
recap:

GF Toothpaste: Tom's of Maine, Crest for Kids, Orajel Toddler Toothpaste,
Colgate, Aquafresh Bubblemint.

GF Fluoride: prescription tablet called Luride (I should have mentioned the
reason we need the fluoride is because it is not added to our water)

GF Multivitamin with Iron: Flinstones, Centrum, Nature's Plus, Puritan's
Pride, Pioneer, Gummy Vits.

Regarding the vitamins with iron, I found one at Whole Foods Market called
Whole Kids - Essentials for Kids.  The ingredients look very similar to the
Nature's Plus Source of Life vitamins, but may not be as tasty.  I stayed away
from the Flinstones because the company does not guarantee a GF product due to
outside vendors.  I stayed away from the Li'l Critter  Gummy Vits because of the
small amount of lead that they contain.  And I stayed away from the Centrum
because of the Aspartame/Phenylketonurics.  I wish I was okay with these other
brands because I like the higher level of iron that they carry.  However, I
was told by a man working in a local health food store that when iron is taken
with a whole foods vitamin (versus synthetic), you don't need as many mgs
because the body absorbs it more efficiently.  Not sure about that, but I'd like to
believe it is true.

Hope this helps those of you who are searching for these items.
Jill,  CA