From:
Lori Kelley-Mull <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lori Kelley-Mull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:04:20 -0400

I emailed Quaker about their Rice Cakes.  Here's their response.

Hello Lori:

Thank you for contacting us about Quaker Rice Cakes.  Due to many factors, we have not been able to respond as promptly as we would wish. Please accept our apologies.

We understand that individuals sensitive to gluten cannot digest even trace amounts of gluten.  Since so many of our products contain grain ingredients and because grains may be grown, harvested or stored with other grains, we cannot guarantee that any particular product is entirely free of gluten.

We thank you for your interest in our products and hope this information is helpful.

Michele
Which of your Rice Cakes and Quaker Quakes are gluten free?  Thanks very much, Lori
EMAIL*MESSAGE*END