Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 22:10:36 EDT

We are going to Legoland in a few days and I am having a very difficult time
reaching a live person to ask about eating there and have not found any info
on the website. Do any of you know what is safe to eat there? Also, any current
recommendations for casual family dining, g.f. food stores,  and fast food
near South Coast Plaza mall, Newport Beach, Balboa Island, and in Corona del
Mar?
I will summarize when I get back.  Thanks. Laurie in PA