From:
Jill Bellissimo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:34:14 EST

Hi Everyone,
I received a GF Product Listing directly from Costco in April 2004.  I
emailed them a few days ago because I wanted to get their most current listing (we
buy a couple of things there for our 2 yr. old Celiac daughter).  Well, here is
the disappointing response I received:

Dear Jill,

Thank you for your e-mail to Costco Wholesale.

We no longer have a Gluten list to send you, because of food allergies in the
products, that are not listed.

Sincerely,
Peggy S
Has anyone received the same info?  We just bought our holiday ham there and
give our daughter the canned chicken breast all the time (these are all
Kirkland Signature items).  I am shocked that all of a sudden Costco isn't even
going to make the effort to put a list together?
Any ideas?
Jill,  CA