From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 18:46:13 -0400

A few years ago, we elected to allow advertisements from our GF vendors
to be posted on the 1st of the month. As with any policy, some will
approve while others will oppose the concept.

I bring the issue up now because I have approved a message from Bob
Levy. His post was submitted within the List's guidelines but a system
problem stopped the message.

Those who did not follow the rules and submit a timely post, will ask
why their post was not sent to the List. The answer is very simple,
they must follow our published guidelines.

-----
Michael Jones mailto:[log in to unmask]
Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac, Cel-Kids, Celiac-Diabetes, Celiac-Dietetic, Cel-Gps,
& Cel-Pro
Listowners: Mailto:[log in to unmask]
Our Web page http://www.enabling.org/ia/celiac/index.html