From:
Valerie Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 19:44:04 +0000

We were invited to join friends tonight at O'Charley's.  I tried calling and
speaking with the manager to determine which menu items my child may be able
to order.  However, he can't help me with the ingredients of any of their
menu items.  He doesn't have the ingredients.  I tried calling an 800# that
he provided and it was an employee hotline.  I tried calling the main office
but had to speak to someone's voice mail.  I'm not having much luck and I
have already committed to dinner.  Has anyone determined any "safe" menu
items at this restaurant?  I may end up just carrying his dinner in tonight.

Thanks
Valerie Thayer