Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:14:00 -0000
Hello everyone

My name is Dorothy and I am new to the list, which has been recommended to me by The Computer Lady.

I have recently built two PCs and am having problems.
PC'A' shows the blue Fatal Exception screen immediately after start up. Tapping any key removes it and everything works okay till I click My Computer/File/Properties. The error message goes away but I am returned to the desktop.
I have deleted all unnecessary files and programs and also re-installed my Windows 98SE, and it still happens.
Would someone please tell me what is happening and how to fix it?

Dorothy Jones

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com