C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 01:26:00 -0700
Thanks Kat, thanks Cheryl!

There is a tobacconist's shop off the shopping street near me where I can
check, if that does not work, I'll try home depot and walmart.

I had a yummy barbecue at my dad's today. I discovered that I like pork
ribs! never had them before. mmm!  And had barbecued shrimp,  and
hamburger, corn off the cob, baked beans, fruit salad in coconut stuff.
chocolatre cupcake with chocolate frosting.

hey, it looks like i'll be going to school again! I found this college
on-line called Ellis college at New York Institute of Techniolgy. Finally
going to complete my Bachelor's degree.

Tamar Magenta Raine

IM; tamarmag48
Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities

lighter.  I'm sure stores such as Lowes or Home Depot would be good  places
to call.  Or try a tobacconist's shop if there is one in your area.