From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 00:55:31 -0500
Oh, so if you knew the equations themselves, could you, if the calculator
allowed it, let it solve them, versus an unallowed function like if it could
calculate antenna length by knowing only the frequency and not the formula?
Say, if the formula needed a sine, square root, or whatever else can that be
calculated, or must one know that manually?